St. Timothy’s United Methodist ChurchSt. Timothy’s United Methodist Church
The mission of St. Timothy United Methodist Church is to love God and love our neighbor, and make disciples of Jesus Christ. This was the first Methodist congregation and one of the earliest churches in Transylvania County. Formed as Oak Grove Methodist Church in 1847, we moved to the current location in 1963 and became St. Timothy United Methodist Church. We have been worshiping, serving God and our community for over 160 years.